The human body is automatically programmed to cleanse itself daily. However, with fast-paced modern lifestyles and exposure to an increasing number of harmful and toxic substances, the body’s natural cleansing ability has become overworked and compromised.
Common symptoms of dysfunction in the body include:
- Fatigue, anxiety and depression
- Allergies and frequent infections
- Unexplained weight gain and difficulty losing or gaining weight
- Joint pain and muscle weakness
- Difficulty focusing and memory loss
- Indigestion, constipation, diarrhea, gas and/or abdominal bloating
- Skin rashes, skin eruptions and/or acne
- Recurrent yeast/fungal infections
- Rapid aging
Acupuncture stimulates responses beneficial to tissue cleansing and cell rejuvenation. It also stimulates the release of endorphins that reduce the pain and discomfort sometimes experienced when detoxifying and withdrawing from addictive substances such as alcohol, caffeine, drugs, nicotine and sugar.
Acupuncture involves the placement of sterile, disposable needles that elicit a healing response from the body. But the credit doesn’t belong to the needle. It’s the body’s own self-healing mechanisms that are brought into balance as a result of the stimulation so that dis-ease is no longer able to advance.
Acupuncture is a major tool in the detox toolbox, and when combined with Chinese herbs and supplements, a nutritional detox program, infrared heat therapy, and tuina (all available at Source Empowered Wellness!) to create a customized detox program, your body will be taking efficient care of itself again in no time!
Book your appointment and get your customized detox program (and overall energy) flowing again today!